Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life...You Get What You Get and Don't Throw a Fit.

Well this quarter is almost over Wooh!!! And then I will have just one more quarter until summer!!! Since this is the last quarter that teachers think we a capable of doing any homework they think it is okay to have everything due on the same day!! This is horrible for procrastinators like myself....this means you will have to do three assignments in one night at three in the morning! Oh I really do love my teachers!! We had our first couple softball games this week...we lost but oh well we had fun playing. Since the JV team runs so much we have a little joke that if we keep losing we can always become a track team for long distance running. With all the stuff that has happened this month I have learned "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit" it seems life is easier when you live by this hahaha... This is Taylor, Alyssa, Kaylee, Mo and I on the bus watching the boys game in Buhl it was super cold!

1 comments:

Tana said...

Love It. Aunt T